DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, July 19 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the latest study published by Future Market Insights, the global chromatography accessories and consumables market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, compared to at a CAGR of 5.2% recorded from 2015 to 2021. At the end of said valuation period, a valuation of US$6.7 billion is expected for the market. The growing demand for quality and virtue of different synthetic concoctions and dynamic pharmaceutical fixings (APIs) enhances the development of chromatography accessories market and consumables market.
Different uses of chromatography procedures are cross-cutting in business, for example, pharmaceutical drug disclosure (pharmaceutical organizations, life science research, CRO, etc.), food and beverage, crime scene investigation , oil and gas, synthetic substances, sports, polymers and drugs. Based on technology, liquid chromatography is likely to be the most preferred.
Request a sample PDF @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15204
Liquid chromatography is further segmented into high pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC), ultra pressure liquid chromatography (UPLC), low pressure liquid chromatography (LPLC), flash chromatography and other LC technologies. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the wide use of HPLC techniques and the growing demand for UPLC systems.
Key insights from market research
- The global market for chromatography accessories and consumables is expected to grow by 1.6 times between 2022 and 2032
- Technology-based, liquid chromatography will emerge as a key beneficiary, registering a CAGR of 4.3%
- Column accessories and consumables are the most searched product category, registering a CAGR of 4%
- The United States will emerge as the most opportunistic market, recording a CAGR of 4.5% through 2032
- China will be a significant contributor to market growth, reaching US$461.1 million by 2032
- Japan and South Korea will offer absolute dollar opportunities worth $122.5 million and $68.3 million respectively
“Increasing use of chromatography techniques for research activities in the fields of proteomics, medicine, genomicsand metabolomics and growing number of chromatography seminars and conferences that raise awareness about new chromatographic techniques are the high-impact rendering drivers for market growth,” notes an IMF analyst.
For critical information, request a PDF brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-15204
Players in the global Chromatography Accessories and Consumables market are focused on expanding their global reach through various strategies, such as; partnerships, collaborations and partnerships. The players are also investing significantly in R&D to add innovations to their products that would help them strengthen their position in the global market. Some of the recent developments among the major players are:
- In January 2022, RotaChrom announced the launch of its long-term strategic partnership with the leading cannabinoid manufacturer red mesa Science and refinement. Companies will start by working on method development, sharing and refining their existing methodologies. Their first goal is to create new profitable operations using RotaChrom’s centrifugal chromatography solution.
- In May 2022, Sartorius, a leading international partner to life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry, expanded its global production capacity with the expansion of its manufacturing site in Tunisia. Enabling the Germany-based company to scale up fluid management technology production, it has invested more than €20 million in a new 10,000 square meter building and related operating equipment at its existing site of M’Hamdia. The extension includes clean rooms totaling approximately 2,400 square meters with adjacent warehouses and logistics facilities, among others. Sartorius currently has nearly 800 employees in M’Hamdia and anticipates employment growth at the site in the future.
Learn more about what the Chromatography Accessories and Consumables market filing covers
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global Chromatography Accessories and Consumables market, providing historical data for 2015-2021 and forecast statistics for 2022-2032.
To understand the opportunities in the Chromatography Accessories and Consumables market, the market is segmented on the basis of component, endpoint interface, organization size, and vertical into five major regions.
Ask an analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15204
Major manufacturers of chromatography accessories and consumables include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation and PerkinElmer, Inc., Merck KGaA, Restek Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Scion Instruments, DANI Instruments SpA, GL Sciences, Valco Company Instruments, Inc., SRI Instruments, GE Healthcare, JASCO, Inc., Hamilton Company, Gilson, Inc., Falcon Analytical Systems & Technologies, Chromatotec, OI Analytical, Centurion Scientific, Orochem, Trajan Scientific, Hitachi, and Phenomenex, among others.
Key segments of the Chromatography Accessories and Consumables industry survey
Chromatography Accessories and Consumables Market by Product Type:
- Column Chromatography Accessories and Consumables
- Pre-filled columns
- Empty columns
- Radiators and Ovens
- Custody holders
- Other column accessories and consumables
- Autosampler Chromatography Accessories and Consumables
- Autosampler Syringes/Sample Needles
- Chromatography Flow Management Accessories and Consumables
- Flow separators
- Chromatography Fittings and Tubing Accessories
- Bits and nuts
- Valves and pressure gauges
- Liners and Gaskets
- Chromatography detectors
- Accessories and consumables for mobile phase chromatography
- Mixers and mixing chambers
- Other mobile phase accessories and consumables
- Accessories and consumables for the mobile phase
- Fraction collectors
- Pressure regulators
- Other accessories and consumables
Chromatography Accessories and Consumables Market by Technology:
- Liquid Chromatography Accessories and Consumables
- high pressure liquid chromatography
- Ultra-Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- Flash Chromatography
- Low pressure liquid chromatography
- Other LC technologies
- Gas Chromatography Accessories and Consumables
- Other Chromatography Technology Accessories and Consumables
Talk to our research expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15204
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Summary of statistics
1.3. Key Market Features and Attributes
1.4. Analysis and recommendations
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Assessment of risks and market trends
3.1. Risk assessment
3.1.1. COVID-19 crisis and impact on demand for chromatography accessories and consumables
3.1.2. Comparative analysis of the impact of COVID-19 with the previous crisis
3.1.3. Impact on market value (US$ millions)
3.1.4. Assessment by key countries
3.1.5. Assessment by key market segments
3.1.6. Action points and recommendation for suppliers
3.2. Key trends impacting the market
3.3. Formulation and product development trends
4. Market Context and Basic Data Points
4.1. Chromatography Accessories and Consumables Market, By Key Countries
4.2. Chromatography Accessories and Consumables Market Opportunity Assessment (US$ Million)
4.2.1. Total market available
4.2.2. Usable addressable market
4.2.3. Usable accessible market
The table of contents continues..!
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights’ Industrial Automation team offers expert analysis, timely research, and strategic recommendations with the goal of delivering authentic insights and accurate results to help customers worldwide. With a repository of over 100 reports and over a million data points, the team has been insightfully analyzing the industry in over 50 countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis of key trends including the competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Check out research reports related to the field of industrial automation:
Water Treatment Systems Market Trends: The global demand for water treatment market was valued at US$66,094 million in 2022 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% to reach a valuation of US$111,922 million by the end of their forecast period.
Market share of wood pellet heating systems in Europe: Sales of wood pellet heating systems in Europe are currently worth approximately US$5.33 billion. Detailed industry analysis reveals that the Europe wood pellet heating systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% to reach a valuation of US$6.83 billion by 2029.
Oil and Gas Fittings Market Forecast: Future Market Insights (IMF) has forecast that the global oil and gas fittings market will register a CAGR of 3.2% in 2022 to reach a value of around $1,326.8 million by the end of 2022.
Power Tool Gear Market Outlook: According to Future Market Insights (IMF), the global power tool gear market demand is expected to exceed $8.38 billion by 2030, growing at a stable CAGR of 5 .1% over the forecast period.
Heat Pump Market Size: Future Market Insights (IMF) estimated that the heat pump market is expected to grow with an annual growth of 3.6% in 2022 reaching a value of approximately $33,156 min end of 2022.
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into the driving factors that increase demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
future market outlook,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay Tower X2,
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs