MAISON DE MODE, the world’s leading online luxury ethical fashion retailer specializing in innovative ready-to-wear, fine jewelry, accessories and home items, is looking for a PR & Communication Coordinator dynamic to support both the e-commerce store and customer projects.
This position is essential to improve our strategy and our objective. This person proactively leads and manages the assignment, review and publication of a large amount of content and projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Animate and manage communication with customers
– Plan and execute public relations calendars for clients and Maison de Mode
– Secure press opportunities for Maison de Mode, founders and clients on a monthly basis
– Help in managing B2B partnerships
– Help with the production of corporate and customer events
– Support the CEO as needed
– Experience in developing communication plans and public relations calendars is required, preferably in the luxury / sustainability sector
– Experience in pitching and securing media coverage
– Ability to communicate effectively
– Very organized and creative person
– Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
– 2-3 years of experience in public relations, marketing or communications.
The ideal candidate will start working in January 2022 and report directly to the CEO.
If the above conditions match your understanding of our discussion, please contact Nova by email at [email protected].