Dublin, September 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Luggage and Travel Bags Market Research Report by Product, Type, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global luggage and travel bag market size was estimated at USD 24.07 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 25.53 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.39% to reach 34 , 91 billion USD by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Luggage & Travel Bags to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the product, the luggage and travel bag market was studied through business bags, casual bags and travel bags.
- Based on the distribution channel, the luggage and travel bag market has been studied in factory outlets, internet sales and specialty retailers.
- Based on type, the luggage and travel bag market has been studied on carry-on luggage, garment bags, children’s luggage, luggage sets and suitcases.
- Based on the region, the Luggage & Travel Bags market has been studied to America, Asia-Pacific & Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, Middle East and Africa are also studied in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Arab Emirates United and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the luggage and travel bag market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global luggage and travel bag market including Ace Co. Ltd., Adidas AG, Delsey SA., Kering SA, Luggage Company, LVMH , LVMH Group, Nike Inc., Rimowa GmbH, Samsonite, TGHI, Inc., Travelpro Products, Inc. and VIP Industries.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Luggage & Travel Bags market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Luggage and Travel Bags Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global luggage and travel bags market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Luggage & Travel Bags market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global luggage and travel bags market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global luggage and travel bags market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global luggage and travel bag market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. A booming travel and tourism industry around the world
220.127.116.11. Rapid urbanization and lifestyle changes with increasing per capita income among the middle class population
18.104.22.168. Potential demand for innovative products such as polycarbonate luggage
22.214.171.124. Very poorly organized market
126.96.36.199. Technological advancements such as smart luggage with GPS tracker
188.8.131.52. Growing demand from emerging economies
184.108.40.206. Availability of cheaper substitutes
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Luggage and Travel Bags Market, by Product
6.2. Business bags
6.3. Casual bags
6.4. Travel bags
7. Luggage and travel bags market, by distribution channel
7.2. Factory outlets
7.3. Internet sales
7.4. Specialized retailers
8. Luggage and Travel Bags Market, by Type
8.2. Hand luggage
8.3. Garment bags
8.4. Children’s luggage
8.5. Luggage sets
8.6. the suitcases
9. Americas Luggage and Travel Bag Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Luggage and Travel Bags Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Luggage and Travel Bag Market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Ace Co. Ltd.
13.2. Adidas AG
13.3. Delsey SA.
13.4. Kering SA
13.5. Luggage company
13.7. LVMH Group
13.8. Nike Inc.
13.9. Rimowa GmbH
13.11. TGHI, Inc.
13.12. Travelpro Products, Inc.
13.13. VIP sectors
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6a8v8m